What We Offer
We’ve Something For Everyone
- On-site walkthroughs with observations and recommendations.
- Written reports of findings and recommendations for each property and situation.
- Assistance in finding professional structural and geotechnical engineers, retrofitting contractors and earthquake insurance providers.
- Presentations to schools, companies, neighborhood and business associations, faith communities and other groups.
- Full-service turnkey procurement and setup.
- … and much more.
- Attending to the client’s specific concerns and needs.
- Addressing site-specific issues of hazard mitigation.
- Advising when professionals should be called in.
- Planning for clients to shelter in place.
- Considering shelter sites and evacuation routes.
- Applying best practices to helping clients prepare.
- … and more.
- Established householders.
- New homeowners.
- Rental property owners.
- New residents of the Bay Area / earthquake country.
- Senior, mobility-impaired and other special-needs clients.
- Small businesses and corporate clients.
- Clients with storage space limitations.
- Churches, synagogues and other houses of worship.
- Retreat centers.
- Other non-profits.
Serving the Greater San Francisco Bay Area
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- Marin County
- Monterey County
- Napa County
- San Francisco County
- Santa Clara County
- Solano County
- Sonoma County